Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Um...ya

We went to MOMS Club this morning. It was lots of fun! Their weren't very many kids, but that was good cause the room we were was pretty small.

After we got home did our homework and had lunch mommy, me, and Duncan went to the gym. It was a good day, I guess. I did dance routines on beam then we went to bars and I got to do kip casts and half pirouettes, like always. After that I had to go cause normally I miss young womans, but tonight we were going to the Draper Temple open house and I really wanted to go!

Trisha picked me up at 7:00 and me, Trisha, Elise, Sammie, and Lauren headed down to where we had to meet. We had a little detour with getting pulled over, but we made it and everything worked out.

I don't know what to say about the inside of the temple. It was...amazing. I think that if I tried to put in words how it was I'd get it completely wrong so just trust me on this, it was beautiful, spiritual, and just all out and amazing experience.




Now I have to remember to take Mamma Mia! down to Lauren's house tomorrow cause she is insane and hasn't seen it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment