Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crazy day

I called the Tyler's on the way to gym cause they had been wondering if I could babysit. No one answered the first time I called, but when I called again a couple minutes later they did pick up and they said that I could come over at one.

Same boring day at gym. Conditioning. Bars. Floor bar. And more floor bar. But at least this time I had Kendall with me on floor bar. Then I was on my way to the
Tyler's. I was really excited, there kids are so cute!

When I got there the adventure started. Zach had been put to sleep so that worked and me, Ethan, and Brooklyn went and watched a movie. When I went up to see if Zach was awake I found he was and he had slept on top of his bottle and gotten Ethan's bed all wet. But when I tried to get him changed he wouldn't let me. He would run away or cry his eyes out if I tried to keep him down. After about a half hour I gave up and helped the others get a snack. While I was making Ethan's he cut himself on end of the plastic rap that is supposed to cut the plastic rap not fingers. I got him fixed up and then kept on trying with Zach I finally got all his clothes off, but then I couldn't get him to let me change his diaper. After a while I held him down and had Brookie talk to him so he would cooperate and it worked cause after I got his diaper changed and got him dressed he was the happiest little kid! At one point when they were playing in this little tent Zach fell onto Brooklyn cause he was tired and when we got him off of her she had a cut by her eye brow. So now Brookie has a band aid on her eye brow. When Liz and Jared got back Liz took me home and daddy came and picked me up.

Daddy took me and the boys to see Twilight. For the third time I thought that it was really good even if the more times I see it the more I like some parts and dislike others. But it was a family thing so it was fun. And now I'm really tired and I think I'm going to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment