Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can't think of a title!

Russian class got canceled today so we got an extra hour of time to do things which was really nice. I just wish that we didn't have it tomorrow. Oh well.
My ankle was really hurting this morning. I had some pain killer and it didn't hurt as much. I just wish that it would stop hurting at all! It's so annoying when you can't walk normally down the stairs!! Ugh!

When we got to gym we were a little late and I thought all my friends (well, Taylor and Kendall) would be out on the floor stretching, but no there wasn't anyone! I asked Ilia where everyone was and he said that Kendall was going to be late and since Taylor and her carpool she would be there same time as Kendall, Sadie is sick, and obviously Hailee can't come with her knee. So I got to do conditioning by myself, but then Taylor and Kendall got there. I got to do a whole bunch of floor bar again. Then we went to bars and I got to do kip casts, again.

Mommy picked me up at 6:10 and she said we had to hurry cause we had to hurry down to Bana's house cause daddy was going to take us to see Twilight. When we started on our way to the movie it ended up that there was a huge traffic jam so we didn't get to go to the movie, but daddy said that we will go this weekend. And since we didn't go to the movie he took us to dinner at IHOP. The food was really good and I had fun sitting and talking with the boys and daddy. Now I'm sitting here watching TV with daddy, well I'm watching some of it and he is reading New Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment