Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick note

Kendall hurt her ankle at the meet on Friday and Hailee hurt her knee again so it was mostly just me and Taylor today. We went to beam and I had to stick five routines. I stuck the first one and then fell, but I stuck the four after that so then I was done with beam! I guess that Ilia decided that the only thing that we needed to do routines on was beam cause he just had me do half pirouette kip cast free hip on bars. Then we went to floor and just did leaps! Afterward we went and did a little vault and were done.

I had ballet tonight so after gym mommy picked me up and took me to ballet and the first hour we did technique and instead of doing point the last hour we did conditioning so that our legs are strong enough for point.




Me and Khyla.



Kim and me.



And here is the two most awesome girls in the world! (With my legs in the middle, hey we were in the car!)

I'm now going to go to bed because I'm very tired and it took me long enough to kick mommy off and get on here! Good night! Or morning I guess if it's morning when you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment