Friday, January 16, 2009

The trip to Vegas

After running around frantically trying to make sure that I was ready to go we finally were on our way to Vegas. The drive actually didn't feel all that long. When we got they we saw Sadie walking in and when we got inside Traci (Taylor's mom), Taylor, and Ilia were all standing there talking with Sadie's family. Once we had signed in we went up to our room and got ready to go to the level nine meet.

When I went and signed in at the meet they gave me and bag and a wrist bang that would get me into all of the meets this weekend for free. When I got in there I found Sadie and we went out to sit with the girls competing. Taylor did awesome on vault and got a 9.2! The judges didn't give her the right score on bars and beam though so now Ilia is really mad and doesn't want to come here next year. Some of the girls from Olympus had scratched on floor since it is brand new and so its kind of hard. Ilia decided that if it was too hard for Taylor to tumble on then he wanted her to scratch as well, but this is Taylor we're talking about so of course she didn't scratch and it was an awesome routine.

Now lets rewind a little to when they were warming up for beam. Me and Sadie and gone over and gotten in line to get some food. We were just sitting there talking and I turned around a little and saw the girl that was standing behind us. It was the girl that played Duncan's sister in the Nutcracker this year. So I looked at her and was like 'Madison?' and she said ya with this look on her face like how do you know my name then I think she remembered who I was and said 'Oh hi!' I was very shocked to see so I asked her what she was doing here and she said that her sister was competing Level 4 so she was here to watch her.
Could this day get any weirder? Yes. Yes it could.

When we were at dinner guess who saw!?! Some of the judges! It was really weird. The dinner was good and I had fun talking with my friends. After dinner we headed up to my room to try and get Kendall to come up to Sadie's room with us. It worked but yet it didn't cause when we got to our room we got Kendall to come but mommy wouldn't let me and Micaela go cause we competed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment