Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a crazy day

I woke up and did some homework and then somehow it was already time to go to the Orthodontist. I wasn't too excited about it either. So I went to the Ortho and it took forever. I thought we would never get out of there! We then got home late and had to get ready at light speed, then we were on our way to meet my ballet teacher to buy me my first pair of point shoes. We ended up having me try on a whole bunch shoes and then ordering the kind that I had liked the best and in the size I needed. And then we were off to Russian class. I hadn't practiced at all over Christmas break and I had a feeling Ilia wasn't going to be very happy about it. But it was fine cause I remembered just enough that he wasn't sooo mad and I had Khyla to help me.

I then went over to the gym side and started to stretch. 40 minutes later almost right after I was done with conditioning Ilia told me to warm up for floor. I did one routine and then went to bars. I stuck my routine easily and happily. I went to beam after that, I was a little more nervous about beam. But I stuck it and then went and finished up with vault.

My mom picked me up at 5:00 and we went over to the martial arts place and picked up Hunter and Duncan. Mom then dropped us off at me and Duncan's Nutcracker cast party. We met our dad there. The party was so much fun! It was good to see all my Nutcracker friends again. I would go into detail about what we did and stuff, but I'm tired and plus I bet you would think that I'm crazy. Now that the party is over and I have had a shower I think I'm going to go to bed so that I can get a good nights sleep before the big meet.
GOOD NIGHT!!(or good morning if you're reading this in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment