Thursday, January 29, 2009

Melt down

So I had a slight melt down this afternoon. I was doing my math and realized that we had to leave for Russian in an hour and I still wasn't finished with yesterdays math (still not finished) and I hadn't done any Russian all week! So I started to cry to mommy about the math and how I have to be finished with my lesson by tomorrow and then I sat down and needed to do Russian, but I couldn't stop my self from crying about the math and was nervous for Russian class and all of the crying led to me then getting a head ache. Mommy told me that it was because I hadn't eaten any food so I went and got some food and felt a lot better.

When we got to the gym I was really nervous for class, but it ended up that I did really pretty good! Khyla hadn't learned everything so she just repeated me and it all worked out. And Ilia was in a pretty good mood so that helped.

After conditioning we did floor and I tried doing my leaps and it worked out pretty well. It hurt my ankle a little sometimes and not at all other times. They were actually pretty good! Afterward we went to bars and I did the normal. Next was beam. I was doing dance routines when Ilia told me to do back handspring back handspring I was like are you serious?!?! And he was, but when I tried them on the floor it kind of hurt, OK it hurt a lot. I did it on the floor and then just did dance routines again. Now my ankle hurts really bad, but I tried it so he can't say I'm a wimp and I didn't try!!!

Now I'm just going to sit and watch TV with daddy. This will be fun!...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment