Sunday, January 18, 2009

Competition day

We woke up and were thinking about going with Traci and Ruth to the Paris Cafe for breakfast, but those plans didn't work out so well. Kendall and Micaela went to Einstein Bagels and me and mommy just went to the hotel buffet. It was really good.
After we ate we did my hair up for the competition and waited for it to be time for the meet.

We did floor first, again. I almost fell on my second pass, but I'm not sure if the judges counted it as a fall on or not. Oh well I got an 8.5 though. Vault was really good I stuck both of them easy and I got a 9.00! Bars was a little bit harder and I stopped after my half pirouette. I got a 8.35 the exact same as last week. And then it was time for beam. We had to wait for a while before we could warm up cause there was a line. I was ready for my routine and I wasn't worried at all cause I only had to get a little over an 8.1 and I'd have my score. I stuck my routine and then it was my dismount. I went crooked and landed with my foot halfway on the mat and half off. I sprained my ankle and rolled on to the concrete and now I have a bruise on my hand. It hurt so bad! It still hurts really bad. This lady came over and looked at it and told me it was sprained and to ice it and not do very much on it for a while. Mommy carried me over to the awards and Kendall sat on the chair next to me and put my foot on her lap and iced it. The good news is that I got my score! I also got 4th place on vault, but since I couldn't go up and get the award Abby (sweet sweet Abby) went up and got it for me! Our team got 5th place and I hobbled up to the stands for that since it was team. My friends let me take it home so that was nice.

After I sat in Sadie's room with my friends for a couple of hours we got to go bowling well I guess they got to go bowling. I got to sit there and watch them and have them ignore me. It wasn't fun. I think each of them said maybe a few words to me and that's it. And then they all just left when they were done I was sitting there with my eyes closed listening to my MP3 player and they all just walked off up to Sadie's room not a Drew do you want to come with us? No. They just left me there to cry my eyes out. It still makes me almost cry just talking about it. I mean come on I thought that we were friends!?! I'm really sad so I'm just going to upload some pictures now and go to sleep.

PS: Lets just pretend that its still the 18th cause we didn't go bowling till 1:00 so it still feels like it is.




Sadie, Sydney, and Taylor at the Level 9 awards on Friday.



Brittany at the Level 9 awards (with Sydney posing in the background).




Kendall Bendal!





Kayla in the hotel room.





Taylor bowling.


I can't get the video that I took of Sadie bowling to work so I'll upload it later when my mom can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment