Saturday, January 31, 2009

Time goes by fast when you're hoping someone will come over!

I called Sammie at 9:30 and her sister answered so I asked Mary if she and Sammie could come over. Mary said they could at like 12:00ish. So I was like OK. I called at 12:00 and they said they'd be over at 12:30 I guess 12:30 really means we'll be over at 1:10. We didn't really do very much, but it was still fun. They left at 3:15, but had to come back cause they forgot there DS.

After that I sat down and read my book. I did that for a while too. After dinner we watched a movie. It was pretty good, I don't remember the name, but it was good. Hunter and Duncan didn't really like it, actually let me refraze that Duncan didn't really like it, Hunter hated it!

Tomorrows fast Sunday so this might not happen.

1 comment:

  1. The movie was "Koyaanisqatsi" and it's a very different type of film, so it's OK if someone didn't like it. Hunter just wanted to go read his book anyway. But it's good to see different things like that once in a while, just to remind you that there's a lot more to film than movies like "Shrek".

    ReplyDelete