Monday, January 26, 2009

Power out

I didn't get to write last night because every time that I would try to get on here the power would go out! So I'm just going to write about yesterday now and hopefully the power wont go out.

We had really good lessons at church and I had a lot of fun, so that's good. During sacrament I could see through the curtains and I realized that it was snowing! It didn't really stop till early this morning. It came down with little tiny flakes, but it didn't really stop.

At 4:15 we headed over to Duncan's Arrow of Light award ceremony. Duncan did really well on his little re telling of an activity that the scouts did and then afterward there was refreshments and Duncan and William got a lot of cookies! (Well, manly Will.)

After that my night was pretty boring. I just sat around and read either my book or Duncan's. But it was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment