Friday, January 23, 2009

It's off!!

Sadie came to gym today and guess what, her cast is off! WOO HOO!! After conditioning I did floor bar and it got really boring. Then we went to bars. I did kip casts and half pirouettes. That was also very boring. When we were done with bars Ilia said that we could be done.

Mommy and I had been planning on going to the Utah vs. Washington gymnastics meet, but mommy needed sleep and Lena had an extra ticket so I went with Lena, Khyla, and Kim. We sat by Berklee and her mom. The meet was really good and I had lots of fun. It was the Power of Pink meet so the Utes had there normal leos, but instead of where the white is it was a light pink and where there sweats have red stripes it was pink too!
After the meet they took me home and on the way we played on Khyla's iTouch. It was lots of fun!! I took a picture of me, Khyla, Kim, and Berklee, but I'm at daddy's so I can't upload it. I'll upload it later thought.

*Update


No comments:

Post a Comment